About us

Founded in 2012 by CEO and Managing Director Mr. Zondi Samuel Nghondzweni, ZS AND SONS TRANSPORT AND CONSTRUCTION (Pty) Ltd operates out of BALFOUR, Mpumalanga, providing services not only locally but also throughout the province, South Africa, and internationally. The company is predominantly owned by previously disadvantaged individuals, with black youth holding 51% of the shares and elderly individuals owning the remaining 49%. Boasting extensive experience in construction, transport, and related services, the management team is dedicated to sustainable growth. ZS AND SONS TRANSPORT AND CONSTRUCTION aims to become a leading one-stop service provider, with a vision to impact the South African economy positively and promote inclusivity, particularly for women and persons with disabilities. Focusing on affordable services and client satisfaction, the company plans to carefully expand its employee base, encompassing various roles based on client contracts, tenders, and part-time projects, all overseen by a dedicated management team ensuring smooth operations in all aspects of the bussiness.

Get In Touch

Follow Us